Tuesday, August 31, 2010

School is Starting Again

By Sydney

On September first school is starting again. I go to Chaparral Elementary school. I am going into fourth grade. 

I think fourth grade is going to be a lot more work than third grade because you have more homework, you have harder classes, and there is more than one class. 


I hope fourth grade goes  by slower then last year because it felt to me like third grade went by so fast.




      What grade are you going into?




    Do you think your grade is going to be harder than last year or easier?

2 comments:

Mrs. Yollis said...

Dear Sydney,

Terrific post!

I am going into third grade. Okay, fine, I'm not going into third grade, I'm teaching third grade! :-)

You are so ready for fourth grade, and I know you are going to excel. (Oh, nice compound sentence there, Mrs. Yollis!) I will share your blog with my new students, and they will leave comments for you!

Maybe you can do some posts about what you are learning in fourth grade?

See you tomorrow! :-)

Your blogging buddy,
Mrs. Y♥llis

P.S. I don't know why, but the link you left on your comment did not go to your blog. Hmmm....

Nick said...

Dear Sydney,

I can't believe we are in the same class again! Fourth grade is pretty fun and hard. Also, I love the project that we are doing, and it is so fun. I think fourth grade is going to be a lot harder than third grade. See you tomorrow!

Sincerely,
Nick

P.S. GREAT POST!