Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer Vacation!

By Sydney

During the summer a lot of kids usually go to a camp. This year I am going to a couple of different camps. I will be returning to Canyon Creek Sports Camp for two weeks(It is a sleep away camp),  I am going to a Tennis Camp that starts tomorrow, and I am going to a Soccer Camp as well.  


I have been to sleep away camp for the  last three years . It will be my second year at the Tennis camp, and I will be starting that camp tomorrow. This is my first year doing a soccer camp.  




I think it is going to be a blast this summer vacation. 






Are you going to any camps this summer?


Have you been to any of these camps?


What are you doing this summer?







Custom Glitter Text


4 comments:

Mrs. Yollis said...

Dear Sydney,

Your post about Summer Vacation is terrific! Nice topic sentence! :-)

I noticed that all of your camps have a certain theme about them. I am going to draw a conclusion...YOU are a sports lover! :-)

I am looking forward to summer as well. Mr. Yollis and I will be at Pelican Lake in Minnesota for a bit...AND I'm going to Google headquarters in July to be part of the Geo Teachers Institute! I will learn a lot about using Google Earth and Google Maps in the classroom.

I hope you have a great time at your camps! Is the sports camp a little bit of everything?

Your friend,
Mrs. Yollis

Anonymous said...

Dear Sydney,

I hope you have a wonderful summer at your sport camps! I love having you sleepover and having play dates. During the summer I am also going to sleep away camp just a different it is called River Way Ranch Camp I am going for two weeks. It is so much fun I hope one year you can come with me! I also am going on a trip with two different family's.

Your friend,
Callie:-)

Anonymous said...

Dear Sydney,

I am going to some camps also. I am also going to tennis camp and it will be my first year and so I am very excited. I am also going to sports in more witch I have been doing it for 4 years in summer and winter break. At the end of each day they would always give out candy. It is a blast.

What tennis camp are you going to? Is it fun to go to sleep away camp? Have you ever done sports in more camp before?

Your neighbor,
Julia

Sydney said...

@ Mrs. Yollis

You are right I am a sports person. In fact, I won the player of the week in tennis camp on Friday and I got a trophy.

Next week I am going to a sleep away camp for two weeks.

The Google headquarters sounds like an amazing summer activity.

Have fun!

From,
Sydney