Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Last Day of School

Yesterday was my last day of school (June 15, 2010). It was a sad day for me.

At the end of the day we had a big group hug.

                                  
                      Here is another group hug we had.

                                                
                                                                      

      During school hours, we read The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles, we cleaned out our desk and we signed each other's year books.


   Last but not least, we saw people walking home for the last time this school year.

                                

    I will miss you, Mrs. Yollis. I will never forget you. You are the best.

                                          ( Pictures courtesy of Mrs. Yollis)

         Do  you want to stay in school, or do you want summer?


What are your special plans for summer?



1 comment:

Mrs. Yollis said...

Dear Sydney,

What a fabulous end-of-the-year post you have here! I like how you used text and photos...AND I like how you gave credit to the source of the pictures. Well done!

I will miss you too, Sydney, but I know we will keep in touch! :-) We can also leave comments for each other on our blogs!

Have a great summer!

Your friend,
Mrs. Yollis