Saturday, May 8, 2010

Thank You Nick!



By Sydney

I would like to thank  my friend Nick because he helped me get every thing on my side bar and a second page in commenting. He helped me get the voki, the voting, the links, the cluster map, a second page for commenting, and the daily puppy.


Nick is a really good friend because he is always there for me. He is there when I need a friend. He is also there when I get hurt.


Thank you again Nick.


                                                 Do you have a friend like Nick?
                                              
                                                     If you do is he/she as nice as Nick?

6 comments:

Nick said...

Dear Sydney,

Thank you for writing a post about me. Yes, I do have a friend like me and it is you. What I like about you is that you are there for me too when I get hurt.

Sincerely,
Nick

Anonymous said...

Dear Sydney,


I do have a friend like Nick, it's you! I think it was really nice that Nick did that for you. That's what friends are for.

From,
Gal

Anonymous said...

Dear Sydney,

I have a good friend too. He happens to be in our class. His name is Caleb. He is a good friend because he always makes me laugh. :-)


From,
Trent

Anonymous said...

Dear Sydney,
Those were very nice words you said about Nick. It is very important to remind the special people in your life what they mean to you.

I have very special friends in my life as well. My closest friends are the ones I made when I was your age. They are still some of my closest friends today. That's over 30 years of friendships:-).

I'm really proud of you for thanking a good friend for helping you out.

I love you,
Mom

Sydney said...

@ Gal

Thank you for that nice comment. I am very touched from your comment. I have another really, really good friend that is always there for me. It is you Thank you again.

@ Trent

It is very funny that he is in our class. Caleb is a very funny boy. Does Caleb play with you?

@ Mom
Thank you for the wonderful comment. I think I know a lot of your closest friends. I love you. Thank you for the comment again.

@ Nick

Thank you for the touching comment. You are welcome for the post about you.

Thank you all of you.
From,
Sydney

Misha said...

Dear Sydney

Yes I have a friend like Nick his name is Nick also but his last name is Zeto hes as nice as nick.I got a question for you do like Nick? Do you like being splits with nick and I?

sincerely,
Misha