Saturday, May 29, 2010

Story: My Favorite Sport Soccer (True story)

By Sydney

      I play many sports but  my favorite is definitely soccer.  Some facts about my soccer career, is that I have been playing soccer for six years, and in fall it will be my seventh season. My team has always been named the Firecrackers.  My jersey number is always “6” because that is my lucky number. Last year my color was blue, and this year it was light pink with a lot of black. A bunch of my friends are on my team. There is Samantha, Maggie, Kerry, Lilly, Marisa, Dariel, Camilla, and Selma (Lilly, Maggie and Marisa, and Kerry all go to my school).


       Second of all, I practice every Wednesday and Saturday. I eat healthy so I have more energy to play soccer and make lots of goals. When I grow up, I want to be a professional girls soccer player. I have to practice to get on the girls soccer team when I am older. Right now my soccer division is GU11 WVSL (West Valley Soccer league, girls under 11).    It is a good thing to like a sport or activity.

                               Do you have a favorite sport?
                               
                    Do you have a favorite activity?
                               
                              If you do, what is it?

                                  

3 comments:

Nick said...

Dear Sydney,

GREAT POST! Yes, I do have a favorite sport, and it is hockey. Hockey is my favorite sport because you get to ice skate or roller skate, you get to score goals, and you get to climb off the bench when you are supposed to go on the roller rink or ice rink.

I noticed that hockey is just like soccer because you get to score goals, and you can give assists. (Assists are when you pass the ball or puck to the person who scores the goal.)

What is your second favorite sport? Are you going to watch the Fifa World Cup on t.v.?

Sincerely,
Nick

Ben said...

Dear Sydney,


I have played hockey for two years and it is my favorite sport. I've made a huge commitment because I have hockey three days a week. It used to be four. My roller hockey number is twelve, and my ice hockey number is 78.

What league are you in? I'm squirt and will soon be on a travel team. We go as far as Las Vegas.

Sincerely,
Ben

Anonymous said...

Dear Sydney,

My career is soccer too. My team name is "The Breakers" and my number is 1. I prove that I am number 1. The Breakers are a Club Team, and we play in tournaments. My favorite part of soccer is when it's a kickoff. What's your favorite part of soccer?

Best,
Jojo :)